We all know that organic traffic plays a vital role in website ranking. You are already gaining organic traffic from Google, social media platforms, and many more. But is that stable? Obviously not right! It’s time to take your website’s organic traffic to the next level as we move forward in 2021.
You may already search for some of the factors to increase organic traffic, but here we are to share the effective and priority techniques for you.
How to improve the organic traffic of your website? (2021 Edition)
Always Satisfy Your Visitor –
The most first priority technique to increase organic traffic is to keep satisfying your visitors. If your website can’t fulfill the intention of the user then Google may down you and traffic will automatically decrease. It’s simply that your website content must provide them whatever they are looking for.
If you fail to satisfy your visitors then it’s making a bad user experience. Google is always caring for users to provide the best results of search queries.
Basic and important SEO practices to satisfy UX
- Before use, any content on your website, think twice about which kind of audience will read it. Write content that any user feels satisfaction with and provide them whatever they really want.
- According to your audience, create a strong content marketing strategy for your services or products.
- Cover all the related things in content for users in interesting ways using videos, infographics, etc.
So, now you understand the importance of user satisfaction and they will come back to your site again and again. The purpose of customer satisfaction helps a lot to increase organic traffic.
Improve the Page Speed Score
In today’s fast-forwarding generation site’s page speed plays a very important role for your visitor. Page seed is nothing but the time to load while the audience visits your page. We can’t skip this point while we discuss website ranking and organic traffic.
As page speed is directly connected to bounce rate, the improvement is most important for reducing dwell time.
With the help of Google’s PageSpeed insight, you can easily evaluate your page speed. Taking a long time to load the page affects your website ranking as per Google. It is also affecting to gain more organic traffic due to the long time to respond.
How to Improve Page Speed for SEO in 2021?
- For returning users, always enable the browser caching to faster loading websites.
- Always try to improve your server response time. If you don’t know then let us tell you that optimal server response time is under 200ms.
- Try to reduce the redirects which are not useful, because it makes your page load slower.
- Optimize your images for the right formats and better graphics which helps to load fast.
- Don’t forget to use a content distribution network (CDN). This will help you to distribute the content which delivers from a website for a faster website experience.
Optimize your website for Voice Search
As mobile phone use increases, voice search is more important than text search. So we can say that smartphones are playing a vital role to influence users. Optimize your website for mobile-friendly as well as voice search also.
Have you ever used the services of Amazon echo or Google Alexa, you know how they use voice and convert a user to the result?
Important SEO Techniques for Voice Search
- Create a Google My Business profile to provide information about your services and products.
- Always try to find what people are asking about related to your services.
- Don’t forget to use the question-answer in your content. FAQ pages must be on your website.
- Voice searches are mostly long, so keep focusing on conversational long-tail keywords.
- Put schema markup on the website to tell google bot about your site, which helps the user to reach their search query.
Don’t Ignore Mobile Devices
As Google already declared the importance of mobile-first indexing, always optimize the website for mobile traffic.
Due to the mobile usability craze, mobile traffic is important to boost organic traffic. If you can’t provide a mobile-friendly website, then you lose huge traffic. It’s not enough to optimize websites for search engines only, but also for the user to solve their search query.
How to optimize your website for mobile in 2021?
- Never use flash, pop-ups, and other things that are not used to make the website mobile-friendly.
- Make your website design more responsive to fit the different mobile sizes.
- Mobile users face more connectivity issues than desktop users. So try to speed up your web page.
- Use schema.org structure data to make easy navigation for the mobile websites.
Use Engaging Video Marketing in Content
We can say that 2021 will be a year of video marketing as videos are the most engaging strategy. Video in your content will connect your audience more than a text-based blog which helps a lot to boost organic traffic.
After using strong video marketing, you can not only boost organic traffic but also increase your conversational rate.
How to make a strong video marketing strategy in 2021?
Try to make your video which ends within two seconds.
Give an excellent introduction of your services in the video to keep engaging people.
Don’t forget about the best quality of audio in your video.
Include a call to action (CTA) your videos can help prompt meaningful engagement from interested viewers.
Start Using Visuals in your Website
The importance of visual content increases day by day as people love to visit them. People get bored while reading more text but like to watch visuals.
Let us clear which kind of important visuals you can use to boost your website traffic. You can use images, videos, and infographics to make your content more engaging.
How to use visuals for getting more traffic in 2021?
- Always create your own visual either use any others.
- Use attractive images in your content that shows the intention about what you want to serve or inform?
- Try to embed the informative videos and infographics.
- Use your focused keyword (but do not stuff) in the visuals which help to rank your website.
Keep Eyes on your Competitors
In every business, there is always a competitor but sometimes it is useful for you to create your marketing strategies.
Let us solve your doubt if you have a question that why competitor analysis is important? Because they give us two vital things which are insight and inspiration. Always keep in mind that you don’t have to copy them but only analyze them.
Important tips to spy on your competitor
- First thing is to identify the real competitor.
- Analyze your competitor’s best products or services.
- Observe, which features and benefits they are providing?
- Looking at your competitor’s social media platforms.
- There are also many tools available to analyze competitors, such as Ahref, Spyfu, BuzzSumo, SEMrush, etc.
After using these updated strategies to increase organic traffic you can get more visits in 2021. You should start to implement these effective ways of SEO on your website as soon as possible.
If you are more interested in watching YouTube videos then, watch out below our SEO informative video for the above blog post. – https://youtu.be/Exb_o7P-Nno