All the online marketers and local businesses may have heard about social media marketing, but mostly fail to get more leads to their website through such channels. Social media to get better SERP ranking is always the best and easy strategy of social marketing. On the other hand, most of the top-line businesses now consider social media as a tool for business promotion, let’s explore why.
For those who are new to it, social media is an essential tool for marketers to build easy and quick online recognition for your brand. Those who succeed in fostering a social media community around your brand can easily make sure that they get more website traffic also to their land pages through it. For fast-growing businesses, social media can now help to build their bottom line and ensure more engagement.
For established brands, social media can also act as a more popular and comprehensive channel for business communication. As an enthralling space, where people actively engage, social media will help brands to be always in touch with their audience and also as a two-way channel for communicating with them.
Table of Contents
Checkout these smart tips of social media to get better SERP ranking
Attracting social media traffic
If you are a businessman planning to prepare a solid blueprint for your social media marketing, you may be first thinking of the channels like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn or so. There is no doubt that any business needs to have a presence on these primary social media platforms, but it is also worthy for the small businesses to think of other social media options too as below.
- Reddit – This is an ideal social media platform if you want to engage effectively with a specific category of users and showcase your subject matter expertise.
- Tumblr – This popular social media platform will help to maintain a better focus on the creation of a multimedia diary.
- Pinterest – To share visual content like photos, images, and other infographics, etc. from your blogs.
- Snapchat – Help to share and document the behind-the-scenes images and videos of your business.
Have a Target for Your Goals
If you don’t know what you want, how are you supposed to achieve it?
With many such options, you need to set goals for your social media activities and set some KPIs (key performance indicators). With these in mind, you can easily measure the success of your social media efforts and also find the tune it according to the results.
The social media goals may vary from business to business to generate more leads to getting more followers and organic traffic for your website. Whatever goal you set, develop a personalized strategy for your business and try to enhance it from time to time based on the changes in the social media spectrum to stay on top of SERP ranking for your brand.
How to set some smart goals for your social media strategies?
- Always Use numbers (such as “reach 5000 Instagram followers”)
- Always set a deadline
- Be specific and make your goals “SMART”
- Make your goals in line with your entire marketing strategy
Connect with your audience
As most business marketers do not have much time to chat with every person on social media, but if you are not building a relationship with your audience or customers, it will have bad effects on your business. so it’s important to be engaged with your audience for expanding your business. This will lead to targeted people on your website and purchasing your services or products.
Smart ways to connect with your audience:
- Interact in Twitter Chats
- Retweet on Twitter
- Survey your audience
- Engage with a similar targeted audience in Facebook groups
- Reply to comments on your Facebook business page