SEO is not a luxury anymore for the businesses operating not only in the e-commerce sector but even for the brick and mortar business ventures. Every business is on the lookout for more accurate and effective ways to get their brand and products/services reach to more people. In this article, we will discuss some simple, but effective SEO growth hacks, which can help enhance your overall online performance.
Checkout below Content Strategy and SEO Hacks
Identify your needs
SEO is not an overnight goal to be achieved. Anyone needs to do an in-depth analysis before putting the first step into SEO. The basic facts and practices about SEO may remain the same, though the implementation of it for different industries may slightly differ. Say for example, for e-commerce sites, you may have to optimize the product pages and for social media websites, you may need to focus more on reaching to the target market rightly.
Build an outstanding website
You should make a website based on the feedback and reviews from your target group, especially on the UI part to fine-tune it to be user-friendly.
Various steps in keyword optimization
- At the very first point, you should learn all the webmaster guidelines
- Try to make a list of keywords that you want to rank against your business and also analyze the competition volume. If you already run the website for a while, you may know through which keywords you tend to get more organic traffic by checking it through Google Analytics. This exercise can help you find the most adequate keywords
- Find out who ranks on the first page against the keywords you found and closely analyze their pages to find out the ranking elements work in their favor. Some of these factors may be:
- Domain authority and age.
- Backlinks to the page.
- Trust flow
- Ideal on-page SEO elements.
4. You can take measures to spread out the keywords effectively through the page. For this you can put it across:
- Meaningfully in content
- Image naming and titles
- Alt text for images.
- Web site URLs
5. Try to include on-page SEO strategies also in the articles and blogs like:
- Effective titling.
- Mentioning keyword in the first paragraph
- Using meta description
- H1 and H2 tags
- Quality inbound and outbound links
- At the latest, keeping a decent keyword density of 1.5% is highly effective.
Along with these, you may also try to work on link building and off-page SEO activities as directory submissions, submitting URLs to bookmarking sites, creating adequate business profile, long and short content, and social media marketing (SMM), etc.